You can add a story on Positivsitic by clicking the "add story" button at the top of the page.
If you already connected to Positivistic through your Facebook/Twiiter account or your e-mail, then you will be presented with a page where you will be able to craft your article, meaning you will be able to slect a photo for it, give it a title, select a suggestive quote for it, add the story itself as well as select a category for it and input the appropriate tags.
Tips for creating titles
Titles are the gateway to your content, that is why they need to be crafted in such a way the reader will find them irresistible. An irresistible title is one that makes an intriguing promise and determines the person reading it to want to get to the content. (Use numbers as a way of grabbing people's attention. Use words such as how, when, why, what, who, where inside the title, again as a way of determining the reader to explore further).
Some helpful questions to ask yourself when brainstorming for great titles
Tips for writing your story
- Is it simple and direct?
- Does it state the big benefit?
- Does it announce exciting news?
- Does it appeal to the "how-to" instinct?
- Does it pose a provocative question?
- Does it offer useful information?
Remember that Positivistic.com is a platform where both high-profile authors as well as up-and-coming talents share inspirational stories, experiences and general teachings. Our audience is composed from wonderful, inquisitive and enthusiastic individuals.
- Be original: choose a style that reveals your personality and voice but also try to send out a message that inspires people, motivates them and puts them in a good mood. Come up with an idea that is bound to attract attention and determine action. "Sprinkle" your articles with ingredients such as Simplicity, Unexpectedness, Concreteness, Credibility and Emotions.
- Be accurate: you are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in your article and the third party materials it may contain.
- Be professional: write your article with a clear beginning/intro, middle and end. Make your intro catchy and make your article easy to read and understand.
- Be Positivistic :)